What are good platforms for freelance content writing?

Facebook logo
Paypal logo
Youtube logo
Bitcoin logo
Instagram logo

What are good platforms for freelance content writing?

This article has got you covered if you're looking for the best sites for freelance content writers. If you are just starting your career as a freelance writer, you are not alone. And you're not lost.

Remember, an advantage we have as a freelance writer is having a skill of the English language. Both in speaking and writing.

We're at the best freelancing websites for content writers.

1) Fiverr

You might have not heard of this if you're just starting on the Freelancing journey. But if you are already into it (freelancing), then this site (Fiverr) shouldn't be strange to you by now.

Fiverr is known best to many as the biggest marketplace for freelancers. If you are just starting on this path and looking to make money quick, then this is a very good option for you to consider.

All you have to do is to sign up which is extremely free! Set up your Gig an offer you work for clients to see. One or the best part about Fiverr is that you can use it to upsell.

If you want to use Upwork,

However, you only get to keep 80% of each of the transaction you engage in why Fiverr takes the remaining 20% into their pockets.

Although, many sees this as a very big disadvantage but considering the numbers of office that comes up two freelancers on the website and the amount they are been paid, it is worth it!

2) Upwork

The truth is, finding the best website for freelance writers can be very hard. So many sites don't pay well at all. And the one that does, tends to take a very high commission from your earnings.

For this reason, freelance writers are scared of online jobs. That is, they are scared of taking jobs online. But you don't have to worry anymore because even though these claims may be true, Upwork is one of the best and popular freelance website for freelance writers.

It can also be used for marketers, designers and any other freelance work or activities. This website was once known as Elance, and it is used by millions of people around the globe.

If you want to use Upwork, stick to the tip that is given below.

4) Guru<br />

*Always make sure your clients' payment method are verified. A “Verified Payment tick will appear for every client.

You get to give out 20% of every of your earnings to Upwork just like Fiverr.

Their jobs are also highly paid. So you have nothing to worry about as a freelance content writer writing under the network of this website.

3) People Per Hour

This is another great website for freelancing. Three ways are available to use this site. You can browse fixed price offers, hourly or post a job and let people find you.

Unlike or other website that has been listed above in this article, this particular website has one advantage. What is that advantage? You are being charged 0% commission on this site for life! That is, you are not splitting your earnings into any percentage to the website.

4) Guru



Guru is a wonderful platform for freelance content writers to find content writing jobs. It is an easy platform to use. Businesses search for freelancers here you can post a job to receive proposal from the homepage without trouble. To get started on this website, all you have to do is to visit the website and click on “Sign Up”. After completely signing up, you will have to click on “Find a job” to search for jobs based on your category. Click on any job you have interest on among the list of jobs that is being given to you.

Then you will have to send the proposal to start working on the job. As soon as you are done, you will get paid instantly.

You should make sure that you are checking the profile of the buyers. As if you accept jobs from new buyers using Guru for the first time, you might not get paid. Especially if their profile looks fishy. You are being charged 10% of your ending on this website.

5) Freeup

This website is used by more than 15,000 businesses around the globe looking for professional writing services. So if you're looking for a better project, this might be the one for you.

To get started, apply to be a freelancer on their website and enter your details. This could take 15 to 20 minutes.

Once you are done with your details, hit the submit button to finish the process. After that, the freelance team from the website will review your answer and call for a Skype interview.

You will receive an email where you will be asked to schedule time for the interview. If you pass, you'll be eligible for their clients' project.

FEATURED
Understanding Great Tips to Writing an Essay

Writing great essays is usually found to be daunting for students. …

Understanding Great Tips to Writing an Essay
FEATURED
Copy Writing Pays More Than Acadenic Writing

Academic writing is any writing done to satisfy a prerequisite of …

Copy Writing Pays More Than Acadenic Writing