Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
You must be eighteen years or older to access this web website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this web website for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this web website, no information obtained by this web website, falls within the children's online privacy protection act (coppa) and is not monitored as doing so.
1. To access this website or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this website that all the information you provide on this website will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this website or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
4. Clients and Writers (hereinafter referred to as "Members") constitutes any person, company or entity who joins our Company. Member communication is to be kept strictly to the Company's. Phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, instant message monikers including but not limited to (skype, aol IM, MSN, gChat) and any other revealing information, are not to be shared with other Members. Any attempt to circumvent the Company and solicit work or communication outside of the Company will result in account closure and being permanently banned from using our service. You also agree and understand that you may be held legally liable for damages in the amount of $500 per Member illegally solicited.
5. This website may be hyper-linked to other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyper-links to such websites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such websites and is not responsible for the content of those websites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the websites hyper-linked to this website. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party website does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that website.
7a. Upon successful payment for a writing job, our Company will transfer all copyrights of the written text to the client and concede all rights to written text.
7b. Payment options are subject to change, in the event you violate terms and conditions by not adhearing to the terms and conditions your payment options will be reduced.
7c. We reserve the right to change our payout service provider options without notice.
8. Refunds are only available on unspent balances, no older than 60 days. The refund can only be honored if it is not partially spent after your deposit.
9. You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this website for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
10. The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this website is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
11. Your use of this website is at your own risk. The content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of implied warranty, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Our company does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and company may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not our company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this website or its content. Our company makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
12. All of the information in this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this website, and Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this website if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
13. Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
15. Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this website are the property of Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company. Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this website.
16. You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this website any material that:
16.1 You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
16.2 Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
16.3 Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
16.4 Amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
16.5 Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this website or any networks connected to this website; or
16.6 Contains hyper-links to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
16.7 Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
16.8 Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
16.9 Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
16.10 Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
16.11 Involves term papers or any relation to college or high school homework, essays, or papers. ;
16.12 Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.G., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.G., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this website;
16.13.1 Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
16.13.2 Content which is submitted in less than 300 seconds will result in a permanent ban of the user inline with rules regarding detecting fraud and all related accounts will be forfeited. It is not possible to submit content by accident, the system only allows a submit action to occur when the minimum word count is met for any project.
16.13.3 Content which is detected as being taken from another source will result in a permanent ban of the user.
16.14 Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
16.15 Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
16.16 Does not pertain directly to this website;
16.17 Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this website
16.18 Users taking exams must be original work, if discovered that it is stoln, ripped, spun or shared your account will be closed and balances forfeited.
16.19 Users may only have one account, this also includes only one account per household (IP Address), if multiple accounts are discovered then a ban will be in effect and balances forfeited.
16.20 If content is found to be spun or ripped from another source accounts will be blocked and surrendered, this includes submitting the same text to multiple clients which is 15% or more similar to a previously submitted piece.
16.21 Plagiarism is prohibited
16.22 You cannot repost work you submit anywhere else
17. By accepting this agreement you waive and hold harmless company from any claims resulting from any action taken by company during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either [company] or law enforcement authorities.